Great Stay at the Pueblo Bonito. Loved our room. Enjoyed the courtyard and sundeck and grounds. The atmosphere inside and out was charming "Old Southwest/Cowboy/Indian era". Property was well preserved -is over 150 years old. Main building had massive foot thick adobe walls- made it very quiet and cool - was lots of fun to stay in. Our room was colorful, comfortable, clean and had lots of interesting knick/knacks - well placed around the room. Not gaudy or "foo-fooy". Lots of elbow space in room as well - not cramped like many are. Loved the leather reading chair and lamp in my room. We also had a firm queen bed, small seperate area stocked with coffee maker, coffee, and fridge; a kiva fireplace (not needed but added charm), a full bath (small but adequate) and a huge closet. Excellent value- room charges include every thing except tax (i.e. downtown location, parking inside grounds, internet access, local phone calls, afternoon margaritas and wine, and of course breakfast). Breakfast was great. Huge spread of food(s)- the honeydew melon was amaziingly sweet and juicy- best I have every had. Coffee was strong and hot- very smooth. This was a great place to stay and we will be excited to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe