We pulled into Santa Fe on December 30th as the snow came down in buckets - one of the biggest snow storms since the 1970's we are told! We found Pueblo Bonito under a BIG blanket of snow and checked into our room "Tesque." Authentically Santa Fe - this is an old hacienda which has been converted into rooms. Rustic, charming, inviting, and a fabulous location to walk into town and take in the action on the square.
The room had its original floors, a kiva fireplace, and while a bit small - its southwestern charm made it a place to remember. The breakfast at the hotel was plentiful and we ate by the fire which warmed us in the common area. The setting, the structure itself, and its proximity to the historic district make this an A+ place for your stay in Santa Fe. We want to go back in the summer and we will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe