Perfectly located within steps from city center. Very friendly and attentive service from the innkeepers, with tasty and varied breakfast buffet. Suite was spacious, clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated. However, the bedroom window A/C blew air right at the bed. Had to put up with it since windows didn't have mosquito nets or stoppers. Bathroom was OK but needed ADA compliant fixtures. Kitchen was great, with all sorts of useful little things in the drawers, including a bottle opener! Parking was convenient and the innkeepers were kind enough to let us keep our car on premises after check-out, while we did some sightseeing in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe