Everything about our stay here was fantastic. The location was great- in a nice neighbourhood but just a 5/10 minute walk to downtown. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming, and gave us some great tips for where to visit during our stay. Our room was very clean and cosy (everything very fresh and clean despite the age of the buildings) and we loved the traditional style. There was a great choice for breakfast and the afternoon refreshments were a nice (unexpected) touch. I'd definitely return and would recommend to anyone wanting a relaxing Santa Fe stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe