Arriving at this over 100 year old B&B you right away fall in love with it before even talking to one person. This cute adobe B&B is situated walking distance from all you will want to see. Close to the city center and many restraints & cafe's. The staff was so welcoming and walked us to our room and showed us how everything works. Once in the room you will quickly find out that this is not like most B&B's. In fact it is like a small apartment. Our's had a bedroom, living-room, kitchen, bathroom and fireplace. We were in unit three and it was so quiet and the bed was so comfortable what I slept the best at Pueblo Bonito on this one week vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe