My boyfriend and I spent one night here in early April and really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were cozy, rustic and clean with traditional amenities. The bathroom was quite cramped and the set up was awkward, but that would be our only negative comment. The kiva offered a cozy atmosphere and heat in the room after a chilly evening walk to the town center for dinner. The room stayed warm all night with a portable radiator like heater. The staff were friendly and helpful and we enjoyed a great delicious continental breakfast with many options the next morning. We were able to keep our vehicle parked on the property for the day after check out so that we could walk to the town center without being bothered with parking, which we heard can be a nightmare in Santa Fe. By the way, check out near by restaurant options first before heading to the town center if you like a more local dinning experience as opposed to a touristy type restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe