My husband and I were in town for the very first time to spend Opera Week with friends. Their B&B was full, so we found this location nearby. After having to put away the incorrect GPS directions, we discovered this gem well within walking distance of downtown. We stayed in the Tewa room, an apartment in its own right with large sitting room and a decent sized kitchen. It was charming and quite clean. We enjoyed our stay immensely. That said, the one in-window air conditioner is in the sitting room at the opposite end of the suite from the bedroom - don't expect to be chilly in bed unless you open the bedroom window, which has no screen (not too many bugs in the desert, but it also opens to the exterior of the "gated" complex). On a few days, we would have turned off the AC, but the windows around it are stuck shut, so there was little chance of cross-ventilation other than with the small crank-out kitchen windows. There is a step down between the front room and the kitchen which could use some decoration or extra lighting for safety. And if you are tall, be prepared to duck to take a shower - the shower head was not as high as my 5'10" head. Our visit ended during Indian Market. That weekend proved the parking lot needs 2 more spaces, but we never got trapped, and another guest was quite helpful directing us out of a tight corner. There are sitting areas tucked into the property that we should have taken advantage of. Breakfast was plentiful and cheerfully offered the days we attended. I wish we had been able to tour other rooms (didn't ask to) because I wonder if one of the others would fit us more. Oh, and it's a little tight on closet space in the bedroom - I used the closet in the sitting room (maybe I just pack too much). Less expensive than the hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe