Stayed at the Pueblo Bonito B&B several times this spring while working in Santa Fe. Herb and Amy are superb innkeepers. They were always accommodating to my changing work schedule. They stayed open past 8PM to allow me to pick up my key and helped with baggage to the room. Love the quaintness of The Pueblo Bonito B&B. Sets the tone for a visit to Santa Fe. Location is off the beaten path, but within walking distance of the Plaza, restaurants and other Santa Fe things to see and do. Can not say enough good things about Pueblo Bonito B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe