The wife and I made reservations to Pueblo Bonito for Martin Luther King weekend upon discovering the bnb we normally stay at in the Arroyo Seco - Arroyo Hondo area was closed. The hosts were most kind and helpful for meeting our needs and requests. This was the first time we stayed at one that was more close in to the historical Santa Fe area. The walk to the old Plaza would be a brisk five minutes walk although with all of the shops and places to eat in between the trip to the plaza and back took most of the day. The comfort for our accommodations was spot on and well thought out, the little kiva fire for the room kept the winter chill away for the greater part of the night. Breakfast in the morning was satisfying and filling. We will be back when Martin Luther king weekend comes again next year. We had fun. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe