We have stayed here numerous times over 25 years, and have always left saying ":we will return!." Amy and Herb are delightful hosts, who make you feel "at home" and they and their staff are very available with suggestions and recommendations--bur never inrtusive. The property is a renovated hacienda compound located a convenient 5 minute walk to the plaza--but it is quiet and peaceful. Rooms vary in size, but the many we have stayed in are all comfortable, immaculately clean, include kitchenettes and private baths. Breakfast is delicious and ample, and afternoon "tea" is also included. Room rates are very reasonable for Santa Fe. We highly recommend Pueblo Bonito to friends and others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe