Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$179
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$152
$135
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$185
$171
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

Old Santa Fe Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$128
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

Comfort Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$118
$94
ComfortInn
$173
$161
TributePortfolio
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

$199
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $291/night.

Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$249
$179
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$161
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$199
Inn On The Alameda
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

2,475 results
All reviewsred sageiguana cafeparrot buffetcasino floornice casinoindoor poolbeautiful resortturquoise trailnative american artnew mexiconon smokinghilton santa felos alamosjunior suitefitness centerminute drivebalcony
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were traveling with my family of 8 and we stayed here for a few days so we could visit Santa Fe and visit the casino. We had a nice time here. The staff were nice and cordial. We ate at the Buffet for breakfast and it was very good. The resort is beautiful and the suites are nice. The furniture could be upgraded. And only 1 sink in the bathroom for a suite??? the shower head should be replaced with a more modern one. don't think we are going to stay here again.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank AZretiree
Hal L, General Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear AZ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your "enjoyable stay" at Hilton Buffalo Thunder. I was so happy to hear that you found our staff nice and cordial, the breakfast buffet very good and the resort......beautiful. Regarding your suite with only one sink, I would appreciate you letting me know what suite you were in. The reason I ask is that our suites have two sink vanities. I will also look into the shower head that you mentioned,as all of our rooms have up to date fixtures.
Thank you again for the positive and constructive comments.......I look forward to hearing from you soon.

(505) 819-2000

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a very relaxing 3 night stay at Buffalo Thunder near Santa Fe in May. As a Hilton Diamond member, we were upgraded to an incredible suite on the 2nd night that we loved! The restaurants were all extremely good - especially Red Sage. We used the fitness center every morning and loved it. It was a little windy and cool so we didn't use the pool area much but it was very nice. The golf course was beautiful. We spent a little time in the casino playing blackjack but was a little bit smoky for my wife. We took day trips to Santa Fe and Bandalier National Park. The service at the hotel was top notch. Everyone from the valet to the front desk and management treated us extremely well. There was a mistake on our bill when we went to check out and the manager took care of it immediately. We would highly recommend the hotel and resort and plan to come again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank newsguy25
Hal L, General Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Dear Newsguy,
Thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay at Hilton Buffalo Thunder. I'm always thrilled to hear when our valued Diamond members are so pleased with all aspects of our resort. I will be sharing your comments on the service that you received "from the valet to the front desk and management", with our entire staff. It is extremely gratifying that you will highly recommend our hotel and that you'll be coming back on your next visit to Santa Fe.
If I can assist you personally with your accommodations, please let me know.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I was very reluctant to come back to this resort. I am an optimist by nature, and thought management would have made some positive changes. To my dismay, two months later, things are still the same at this Beautiful looking Resort.

The staff there is very rude, and unprofessional. They need to hire some hospitality staff and actors to manage this resort. Their energy was very sad, and it felt like they were still unhappy to be working at this Beautiful establishment. Which, only leads me to believe, that management does not treat their staff very well. A happy and a professional management team, equals; Happy Employees and Resort Staff.

Anything edible is overpriced and underrated. The quality of the food resembles a third world country association. My colleagues and I had to drive into Santa Fe, to get a decent meal. Room service food, and the Buffett were so terribly unsuitable for human consumption. I was reliving a horrid nightmare, that I wanted to forget. Our bathrooms were dirty. The floors were not mopped, and our shower curtains were filthy. I called several times for housekeeping, who never showed up.

My suggestion to Hilton would be; is to bring in a whole new Management Team. After experiencing this resort several times, with no changes involved, it is with great disappointment that I will insist that we hold our conferences and Special Social events at another Hotel. As Proud New Mexicans, we have the best food and the friendliest people in the world; which is certainly not showcased at this resort.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank E T

Dear ET,
Thank you for giving us a second chance to earn your business, however it seems that we have failed you again. I appreciate your recommendation for Hilton to bring in a new Management team, however our Food & Beverage Director and myself are part of the new team for this resort.
I am truly sorry that our staff and food quality did not meet your expectations and would like to discuss our failings with you personally. I can assure you that this is not typical of the service and food quality that we provide our guests, however we are always looking at ways to improve. Please feel free to contact me personally by phone or email at your earliest convenience.

505-819-2000 (office)

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Great hotel. Liked the smaller non smoking casino and the lady staff member was very helpful. If ever back in Santa Fe would stay here again. Great room and great value. If there was any problem it would be in this review that requires 200 characters.. That is stupid and a waste.. I said it all in the first two sentences.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank karenanne44
Hal L, General Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Dear Karen Anne,
Thank you for your very kind comments on Hilton Buffalo Thunder that you called a "great hotel". Glad to hear that you enjoyed our non-smoking casino and that when you return to Santa Fe, we will be your hotel of choice.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Often stay at the Hilton Buffalo Thunder when I am in northern New Mexico on business. Recent stays seem to indicate that the maintenance and cleaning budget is being under utilized. Bathrooms all have significant issues with hot water delivery and shower flow. Dining options seem to change every time I stay. Recently started giving Hilton Honors members a breakfast coupon, but it can only be used for the buffet, which has a marginal selection and quality.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank R Steven S
Hal L, General Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear R Steven S,
It was pleasing to read that you are a regular visitor to Hilton Buffalo Thunder when you travel to Santa Fe for business.... thank you for your loyalty. I was disappointed to hear however, that you have recently experienced problems with hot water delivery and shower flow. Honestly, this is the first that I have heard about this issue, however will look into it right away. I can assure you that we have not reduced the maintenance of our guestrooms and physical plant.
As a Diamond or Gold Hilton Honors member, one of the most popular benefits is a complimentary breakfast buffet, which is offered in most Hilton properties. At our property, we offer the buffet as well as an option of ordering from the a la carte menu in our restaurant. I might suggest that you try this option during your next stay.
Thank you again for sharing your comments and I look forward to meeting you on your next stay.