“Bad”

Burrito Spot
Ranked #323 of 575 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We only got part of our order. The nachos consist of a few chips and a small cup of cheddar. And our chicken was somehow interpreted for chorizo. DON'T GO!

There are newer reviews for Burrito Spot

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Tried the Carne Asada Taco's. YUCk. The guacamole was like something you find in a newborns diaper. The meet in the taco's were full of fat. The salsa was sour. Pretty sure it had been left out for an extended period of time. The place was dingy and fly's everywhere. And not to mention the service was slow and the man was so rude. I will never eat here again.

1  Thank Meranda W
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Found an insect in our take out. Right smack on the top of our rolled Taquito's. We called the restaurant as we live 20 minutes away. The owner was rude and basically told me where I could stick my complaint. He suggested if I had a problem with the food to call the Department of Health. I would rather warn you all. See picture. Pretty disgusting. I can only imagine what is rolled up in the burrito's.

1  Thank Luke A
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Expect to spend at least $8 or $9 for nothing better than run of the mill fast food.

It's not authentic. It's not delicious. It's not a good value.

It's decent quality, just over-priced. I've tried them four times, now, each time trying something different, but I always come away disappointed.

The tacos are decent, but too much. The California burrito has chewy 'steak' in it, but it's sorta tasty. For that they charge a premium. The rest is probably even more below average.

I'd have rated average if they charged less.

1  Thank Matthew S
Reviewed May 16, 2013

On Thursday May 16th 2013, my friend and I stopped by Burrito Stop and was treated horribly by a young woman who wanted absolutely nothing to do with us. She was very rude and seemed as though we were interrupting her. She was pulling her cell phone out of her pocket while we were trying to order our meal. We asked asked for her name and she refused to give it to us. We then asked to speak to a manager in which she replied, "I am the manager". We left with our food (which took 15 minutes) and we then called the restaurant and asked to speak with a manager. The woman who took the call stated that there was not a manger there today,but to call tomorrow and ask for "Nancy". I will be following up on this and will also tell everyone I know about this incident.

1  Thank Totfry