“A nice stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Santa Fe

Super 8 Santa Fe
Ranked #39 of 61 Hotels in Santa Fe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Polish first
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

My experience here at Super 8 has been wonderful. The young lady that greeted me as I was checking in was very polite and helpful. The quality of the room and hotel were exceptional. The rooms as well as the lobby were very clean. The room had a desk to do some work and as for the bed, it was very comfortable. The breakfast set up in the morning was quite nice. The use of the fitness center made for a good start to the morning following my waffles and orange juice. The location of this hotel is very convenient. It allowed me to get some shopping done down the street at the mall. Downtown plaza is not that far from the hotel either. I recommend a visit to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
      Rooms
2 Thank Roberta P
northants
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I in March 14 ventured the route 66 from Chicago to LA. One of our whistle stops was a visit and stay in Santa Fe - a peaceful place. Super 8 was reasonably well priced, clean, nicely located, which served a enjoyable breakfast, happy environment. I would say it was the best hotel/motel on our entire trip. Helpful staff. We miss it.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank giggsbear
Westminster, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed here for a weekend for a quick getaway from Denver. Great value. Our room was very nice for the money, staff was attentive and courteous. Have stayed a quite a few Super 8s across the US, this was one of the better ones for sure! Would go back!

Room Tip: Try the suite, not a lot extra, but lots of room. Funny thing was the suite we had provided two toi...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank Badlanders
Tacoma, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I will take you step by step on this horrible experience:
1. We have to change rooms because the bathtub faucet is leaking so badly- it's loud and wasteful (for a city so devoted to saving water, I am surprised that this Super 8 location doesn't seem to care..)
2. The T.V. doesn't work in our new room.
3. I go to the lobby for a little breakfast and some coffee. As I am preparing my coffee, a worker walks up next to me and as she tries to replace one of the coffee thermoses, she spills hot coffee on my arm and shirt. I flinch back just in time so I am only spattered with coffee and not seriously burned. The "manager" on duty asks me if I am burned. I am luckily not hurt, so I just shake my head at her thinking, "wow..." After returning to my room and thinking the situation over, I go back to the front desk and told her that it was incredibly careless and dangerous for that worker to replace the coffee thermoses when guests are standing right next to them. She apologized, but didn't seem very sincere. I asked her what would have happened if I was injured? I told her they would have a lawsuit on their hands. She then told me that it was an accident, it's not like the worker did it on purpose and since the "manager" did not seem to get it, I kept having to repeat myself that they were not being safe. At this point, my voice is raised and the conversation gets a little heated on both ends. She is getting an attitude with me, so I say "you know, I think I'll check out today". She then said "Good! I want you to check out, please check out!" I let her know that she needs to practice better customer service and when I picked up the hotel card to call the hotel manager, she said "you know you're just calling the hotel right?" I was livid and left because I didn't trust my temperment at this point. I meet my boyfriend in the car and tell him what happened. He goes to make sure we get our money back for the second night and repeats to her that they need to be more careful. I will be filing a complaint with the corporate office- hopefully, they will know who the manager on duty was (she did not tell me her name and she was not wearing a name tag).

If you are staying in Santa Fe, I urge you to look somewhere else for lodging. It is unsafe at the Super 8 and the employees are disrespectful and not very smart.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple