Inn on the Alameda
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe(Santa Fe)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
2,652 results
All reviewscanyon roadwine and cheesehappy hourquichewine hourfree parkingbreakfast buffetevery afternoonart galleriesdeluxe roomshort walkwithin walking distanceperfect locationshuttle servicean easy walkprivate patiowonderful stay
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This was our first visit to Santa Fe -- we had a tough time choosing where to stay -- but we are so glad to have stumbled upon this gem! From the moment we booked our room, we were impressed with the staff. The person who took my reservation asked me if I wanted any tips about sights/restaurants when we called! And the moment we checked in we were treated with an early check in (they allowed us to check in at 11am!!! The usual check in time is 4pm!!!)

We stayed in the Deluxe King Suite -- basically has a living room with a fireplace (loved this and used it EVERY day!!), then double doors to the bedroom (which also has a TV). The bed is very comfortable. The rooms are clean and decorated in the usual southwest decor. The rate includes daily breakfast (assorted breads/pastries/cereals, quiche, stuffed croissants, etc) from 7am-11am and wine and cheese hour 4-5pm. These were great treats!! Also parking is free and plentiful.

The hotel is a few blocks from Canyon Road and the town square. The only negative is that it is an Inn. So, one night when we needed more fire starters my husband had to walk to the front desk (20 degrees out-- prob wouldnt mind in warmer weather) which is about half a block away. . . other than that everything was wonderful!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelingmds
Reviewed January 16, 2013

So much more than just a hotel. Fantastic, friendly staff, excellent customer service. It started a few hours after I booked my room on-line. The manager called to verify I was staying three days, then talked about the "3rd night special" rate that would save me money (no catch, just saved money, for the same accommodations). Then 3 weeks prior to travel, they mailed me a really nice almost 300 page guide, "Inside Santa Fe." When we checked in, the manager came over and personally greated us. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and very helpful with restaurant information. The hotel complex (consisting of several buildings) was very nicely decorated in typical Southwest decor. Very clean. The Keurig in the room was a nice touch. We stayed in a King Delux room. Very spacious, very comfortable bed, with a desk and sofa (sleeper). Wine & cheese from 4-5 pm daily with a very friendly server. Bar stays open afterward thru the evening. Each building has a nice lobby, exercise room, hot tub spa, etc. Breakfast was well beyond most hotel's free breakfast. Quiche, breakfast burrito, stuffed croissants were restaurant quality, wide assortment of pastries, fruit, yogurt, cereal, etc, etc. Gluten free and dairy free offerings as well. And Great Coffee! Parking is free (rare among downtown hotels). Located a block from the start of the Canyon Rd galleries, a short walk to the plaza and downtown restaurants. Definitely will stay here on my next trip to Santa Fe.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2013

What really sets the Inn apart is the friendly, helpful service - every staff member is wonderful and you feel very welcome. Another difference is the food: Included in the room rate is a buffet breakfast with good choices (including delicious hot quiche), serving until a late 11:00, which is appreciated when on holiday. A wine and cheese hour was held in the afternoon, a great way to take a break from the sightseeing and shopping. Staying over Xmas, the Inn also treated us with cookies and wine as a holiday special - very nice.

We stayed in a second-floor basic room and it was very clean, good size, and functional. Most important, the bed was very comfy! My only reasons for not rating the Inn excellent is that I would have preferred a more sophisticated interior design (especially is such an art-oriented community) and there was a bit of noise between floors (just a result of construction). However, for the money, it's a value.

If I were to return to Santa Fe, I would gladly stay here again.

Room Tip: If noise is a problem for you, take a top floor room, as there is some noise between the floors from walking. It didn't bother us, as we're used to condo living, but if you're sensitive, I can see the noise being a bother.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We've been to Santa Fe for years (we're native) and yet the Inn has escaped us. No more. We stayed here three nights. Really friendly staff. Quaint, but had all we needed. Rooms were clean and renovated/ updated. Nice expanded continental breakfast with options for those of need (gluten free, non-dairy, etc.). A simple two-block walk to the Plaza. Plenty of parking. Wine and Cheese reception. Nice fireplaces in the Lobby to relax you. Not a busy place, just right, we would say. We will be back. Enjoy.

Room Tip: The Inn is adjacent to Alameda Avenue, so I suppose the further away you get the better, but we had no issues.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Here's the down side first...there was not a microwave but did have fridge....the faucet was a little weird in that it turned funny..if you're being really picky the water in the shower was a tad bit odd to Regulate.....now all that said we LOVED this inn!!! It has the sweetest atmosphere... The wine cheese reception is excellent! (tell Charlie the Skinners said hello) Be sure not to miss! You might be personally welcomed by Jonathan the hotel manager who is the greatest! The breakfast is delicious! Wonderful quiche! Great quality! Parking is free! Location is great walking distance to everything. Wonderful experience would stay there again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple