Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $215/night.

Old Santa Fe Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$160
$96
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$152
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$188
$171
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$161
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

Comfort Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$109
$94
ComfortInn
$161
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$134
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$199
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $301/night.

2,727 results
All reviewswine and cheesecanyon roadhappy hourquichewine hourfree parkingbreakfast buffetevery afternoondeluxe roomart gallerieswithin walking distanceperfect locationan easy walkshuttle serviceprivate patiowonderful staykiva fireplace
Reviewed December 3, 2007

We are frequent travelers for short holidays to Santa Fe from Denver and stayed at the Inn on the Alameda over Thanksgiving. It is a wonderful property in a great location very fairly priced.

Over the Thanksgiving holiday my companion had scheduled a medical procedure in Santa Fe's St. Vincent Hospital and was to be discharged around noon and should rest afterward for a couple of hours. I reserved a private casitas at the Inn, and inquired of the clerk as to earliest possible time to check in. He informed me that typical check in was 4 p.m., but that the hotel would do its best to allow check in around 1 p.m.

We arrived at the Inn at 1 and asked if a casitas was available. The desk clerk said no and took my cell number to call whenever one would be cleaned and ready. After about 90 minutes I called the clerk to check on availability. He said he was releasing rooms, but our was not yet ready.

We were finally able to check in at 4 p.m.

I understand that the facility had no obligation to accomodate us earlier than normal. However, I also know from the desk clerk himself that rooms were being released for occupancy as early as 1:30/2:00.

The point is that it seemed possible to expedite the cleaning and preparing of our room given the explained circumstance upon booking, but the hotel failed to schedule in such a manner as to allow the release of a room for us. It did not "go the extra mile".

I, however, have no other complaint about the Inn; it is a very nice and very reasonably priced facility just blocks from the Plaza. I can't imagine that guests would not happy with the property.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MHSyd
Reviewed November 27, 2007

We spent Thanksgiving weekend at the Inn and were delighted with the property. Not sure what the reviewer talking about old bathrooms was referring to - ours was great with a nearly new pedestal sink, beautiful tiling, and a skylight to boot. We were in 203 - a regular room. The rooms are not large, but they are exceedingly nice. Beds are super comfortable, and the flat panel TV was cool too. Maid service is prompt and efficient. Terraces are small, but a nice extra touch. It snowed every night we were there which made the Inn especially beautiful.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with friends
3  Thank ebayj
Reviewed November 26, 2007

This is a very nice facility but management is either uncaring or corrupt. We arrived early at 10:30 am because my wife became ill - and I asked for help at the desk with an early check-in. I checked back at noon (check-out time) and was told someone had checked out of the suites "a couple hours ago" which gave me hope. As the afternoon wore on, with us sitting in the lobby, I began to wonder if they were waiting for "incentive" from me to help with my request. I chose not to offer monetary incentive but at 3 pm asked if we could be put in any room - and give the suite to a later arriving customer. The answer was "no." Bottom line, they got us into the room at 3:45 pm - just 15 minutes before the official check-in time. We love Santa Fe - but this hotel won't be on our list when we return.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
22  Thank TravelTSanDiego
Reviewed November 16, 2007

I don't know why this hotel gets such good ratings. The hotel was not that special although it was not bad either. I had a deluxe room but it felt like a standard hotel room with southwestern furnishings. Although they were that old style cliche southwestern with no flair or innovation. The exterior and common spaces were much nicer looking. My first complaint was the bathroom, as it was very small and old. The room itself was not laid out that well. Although there is a balcony the small sofa blocked one of the doors so it made it difficult to get around. I didn't see what was special about the breakfast although again it wasn't terrible.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled solo
10  Thank Lil85
Reviewed November 6, 2007

I've stayed here before and agree with the reviews about the helpful staff and convenient location. The breakfasts are great and the beds are comfortable. We signed up for the Inn's Muy Sambrosa package, which includes a class at the Santa Fe School of Cooking. Our instructor, Rocky Durham was terriffic. We spent five nights at the Inn. My girlfriend and I are both serious cooks and got a lot of good ideas from the terrific dinners we had at Geronimo's, Cafe Pasqual's, Il Piato and Bistro 315.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with friends