We spent the Christmas of 2008 at the hotel. The suite was small (especially the bathroom), but nice enough. We did not intend to spend much time indoors anyway. The bed was very comfortable and we enjoyed the free wi-fi, which does not seem to be widely available yet. The hotel seems to be a bit understaffed as it was completely booked during Christmas and hence there were rather long lines at the check-in, concierge, etc. Since it was the holiday season, the guests and staff remained very gracious about the fact. So, I would say that it is a lovely place (with an awesome adobe fireplace and a very comfortable lobby), the staff is friendly but insufficient, the rooms comfortable but rather small. The prices are a bit high for what one gets, but it being Sante Fe, I suppose it figures. We did not use the shuttle, but that seems to be the biggest plus to the hotel.
I also reviewed the Amaya restaurant at the Hotel Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa