I've traveled a lot for leisure and business and by far, the Hotel Santa Fe has surpassed my expectations. I visited Santa Fe for the 1st time last week (w/o 8/11/14) and stayed for 4 nights. I wish I never left! The hotel staff is the FIRST thing you notice --- 1st class hospitality, friendly customer service and super helpful! Then I was wowed by the beautiful Native American Indian-inspired crafts and decor throughout the hotel and room! The rooms were also beautiful, quintessential southwestern/ native NM style with a fabulous fireplace! To top it all off, the "butler" service was really just super helpful, personalized staff members who would help you make reservations, answer questions and offer their personal suggestions for Santa Fe actitivities. Morning breakfast was simple but very tasty and good quality --- fresh fruit, delish pastries and bagels (I'm from NYC and the bagel measures up!), yogurt and the tastiest steel cut oatmeal! The staff at breakfast were just lovely - if the food and view at the terrace doesn't delight you the staff will! In the evening, the hotel offers a complimentary cocktail hour with nice wine, cheese and crackers. Again, the hospitality and service were consistent time and time again. Another great perk- personalized shuttle service to Canyon Rd and the Plaza. The hotel is close enough to walk into the Plaza but if you get tired, all you have to do is call the hotel and voila, a car/ shuttle picks you up! Michael (head of security) was friendly, helpful and gave good tips for eateries. Marcy at the hotel gift shop is a delight and the merchandise is super cool! Pete and Robert at breakfast/ cocktails were a delight. The hot tub and pool were very nice too. I felt like I was hanging out at my BFF's fabulous pool with beautiful Santa Fe vegetation, flowers, and everything was super clean. While some people may frown on the $19 additional service charge, my friends and I did not mind at all. We thought the charge was fair and it's a per room charge so given the inclusions such as wi-fi, parking (just to name the critical), this charge was not an issue for us. For the last 72 hours since returning to NY, I have NOT stopped raving about this hotel to friends and family!!!! I dream of returning to this hotel in the near future. Too bad there is no 10-stars on this rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa