This is the third time we have stayed at this hotel and the experience is consistently great ! We meet friends here and we always have a good time. First this hotel is reasonable, especially during the high season in Santa Fe which gets extremely pricey. Both couples had junior suites for $189.00 which is an excellent rate during the summer. We couldn't find a room anywhere that was under $200.+ dollars and most were in the $300.00 range. We are picky and will not stay at a substandard hotel simply because of the $$$$ but it is nice to be able to get a quality room without out breaking the piggy bank! The hotel itself is lovely with wonderful public rooms,and a great area for morning breakfast and drinks in the afternoon. We had dinner one evening in the Amaya Restaurant and it was also a good experience. The staff is exceptional and are very friendly and willing to help. WE have stayed in many 5 star hotels around the world and can tell you that this hotel is worth staying at. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa