Hotel Santa Fe
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$219
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$149
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

Santa Fe Sage Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)
$229
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$253
$189
  • Restaurant
$209
$170
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $240/night.

$289
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$147
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

1,784 results
All reviewsowned hotelamaya restaurantbutler servicehacienda sectionnative americansjunior suitefree shuttle serviceresort feethe main hotelhappy hourcontinental breakfasthotel shuttlebottled watersmall balconyrail yardlounge arearailyard district
Reviewed July 26, 2014

(1)The wi-fi connection( was almost non-existent to in my room. I got it for about 5 minutes a day..
(2) I was told on arrival there was an extra $19 a day "amenities" charge. To be fair it was on the back of my booking form but I hadn't noticed it. I was told that included all phone calls within the USA. Yet they then appeared as charges on my bill (they were taken off when I queried them). It made me feel I was being ripped off. Apparently it is not the only hotel in Santa fe with this charge.
Apart from those 2 (to me huge and important points) the hotel was lovely.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
PaulMargetson, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and apologies for the wifi issue you encountered - we are continually upgrading the system to cope with demand and unfortunately there are a couple of rooms with poor reception and it appears you were in one of them. The latest phase should be complete within the month.

As regards the Resort/A.R.T. Fee, it is indeed common practice throughout the city and I have explained the issue in previous commentaries - if not this fee then parking, etc.

Again, my apologies.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our visit at Hotel Santa Fe very very much. The location is within walking distance to both the Railyard District and the Plaza, which is great. If you prefer not to walk to the Plaza, the complimentary shuttle service will take you and pick you up. Our room was nice, clean, and included updated amenities. We will definitely stay here again next time we visit Santa Fe!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kgs7852

Many thanks for staying with us and we do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is a really lovely hotel. Whoever designed this did a great job. There is native american art everywhere. it is very clean and clearly the Picuris Pueblo takes pride in their hotel. We stayed in the Hacienda which is sort of a boutique hotel within the hotel. Excellent service with continental breakfast served in a very nice room with a patio, also included wine and cheese at the end of the day. The grounds are lovely and the restaurant good. The pool is very nice, but a bit small, especially with a lot of screaming kids. They allow dogs. A couple of nits....there were two very nice, comfortable chairs in our suite, but no lamp between them, so you couldn't sit and read. I requested a lamp and they brought one promptly. The other nit is that we had a lovely patio with nice tables and chairs, but no umbrella. I'm sure if I asked they would have brought me one. They also have free shuttle service to places in Santa Fe. Definitely a hotel to consider. In the Hacienda request room 605.

Room Tip: Room 605 in the Hacienda
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea S

Silly of us not to have an umbrella on that patio and already taken care of!

Equally sill not to have that lamp in place, but glad we responded quickly to your request.

Very many thanks for staying with us and I am so delighted to learn you enjoyed yourselves. With apologies for those nits, but please come stay with us again!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

For about $325 got a very nice room in their special hotel within a hotel, a butler, free continental plus breakfast, and a wine and cheese reception in the early evening. In addition got free shuttles to right where you wanted to go in the main Santa Fe area. This was very helpful as you could just park your car and have them take you to shop or to eating places. They made dinner reservations too. It was not right in the center of the action so quiet. Close enough for very short and fast shuttles.

Room Tip: The 6th floor room we had, 602 was great.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Very many thanks for staying with us and I am so delighted to learn you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of some of the amenities we offer. Hopefully you will be back soon?

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We recently stayed three nights with our teenage daughter. The Hacienda and Spa section is very quiet and peaceful. My daughter had room service and loved it. We had a suite so there were 2 TV's and a fireplace and really nice size patio/deck. The Hotel Santa Fe section has a beautiful bar, restaurant, and patio. The one thing we loved was the free transportation. The drivers were so helpful and it seemed like they were magic, you call and they appear. We would go back, I had thought I might like La Fonda better but after going by and seeing the crowds that are in and out of there I like the quietness and peacefulness of this place.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank KristySTL

I am so glad you had a quiet and peaceful time with us and indeed avoided staying with the crowds!

Many thanks for staying with us - our drivers are waiting for your return!