1,840 results
All reviewsamaya restaurantbutler servicehacienda sectionowned hotelnative americansfree shuttle serviceresort feethe main hoteljunior suitecontinental breakfasthappy hourhotel shuttlebottled waterrail yardsmall balconyrailyard districtnew mexico
Reviewed July 17, 2014

July 4, 2014, I stayed here with my husband for one night and really enjoyed our stay. This is a beautiful hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The free shuttle service is great for getting around town. The pool and hot tub were very clean and relaxing. Bottled water is available from the bar or front desk anytime – just ask. Bar of soap had a hole in it to reduce waste; clever and also made it easy to hold on to (see picture). Since we only stayed one night, we didn’t use many of the services available. On our next visit to Santa Fe, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jennliner
PaulMargetson, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

I am so delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay, but especially the “holey soap”!! We also think it is clever and I personally use it all the time and don’t drop it anymore!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

When we walked in, there was a conference occurring, and it was a bit overwhelming with people walking around, my thought was that we were going to be lost in the crowd. I couldn't have been more wrong. The front desk was AMAZING, I think Karen was her name (I hope it was because she was SOO great), but she quickly greeted us to the Hotel, she pulled up our reservations and we found out we had been upgraded as a courtesy to a suite. She was so pleasant, giving us a map of the property, explaining how the shuttle ran and even giving us some recommendations for some fantastic places to visit. I was really impressed with her customer service. Then we went up to our room and I was blown away with how beautiful the room was. There was two TV's, the bed was so comfortable and everything was super clean. My husband and I went down to the pool and there was cucumber water to sip on while we relaxed by the pool. When we came back up there was a sweet little basket with a couple apples and cookies and a hand written note, thanking us for our stay. It was the sweet touches like this that really impressed me. The kindness of the people working there and the beautiful hotel absolutely has my recommendation.

Room Tip: I have only been there once but the room we stayed in was the Picuis Jr Suite, it was so clean, we stayed on the 2nd floor and it was perfect, there was no loud noises and it allowed us to have a fantastic stay.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Christina S

Thank you in return for such an “amazing” review and your kind and gracious compliments are so greatly appreciated and encouraging.

We do not have a Karen at the Front Desk, so it must have been Victoria or Alyssa or Antoinette or Frances?! But hopefully they all equally care for our guests such as yourselves!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We decided to visit Santa Fe for the forth of July-- this hotel was a great find! It's about 3/4 mile from the plaza, but a great walk and we got to see more shops and gallaries I hadn't seen before. The atmosphere of the hotel was great-- beautiful art and statues-- around happy hour there was some native American drumming and dancing, which my kids loved! Later there was flute playing in the longe--also fun to hear.
The staff was so helpful and kind. There was coffee service on every floor-- which my husband loved! The work out room is over in the spa (I did not have a service, but, boy was it a beautiful spa!). We stayed in a king suite with a fold out sofa-- great for the family!
I am not really one to write reviews on these site, but I was very, very impressed with this hotel and it's staff! We will be staying here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to tripadvisor.com!! Your kind words are greatly appreciated and I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay - especially the dancers from Picuris Pueblo and the music of Ronald Roybal!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This was our second stay at Hotel Santa Fe on our way to Durango Colorado. After this visit, we have decided to make Hotel Santa Fe our Destination in the fall. The atmosphere is very calming, and the staff went out of their way to accommodate our early arrival, and our suite was perfect. The lounge area was very peaceful in the afternoon, and the food was excellent. We would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone who desires a calm relaxing atmosphere while in Santa Fe.

Room Tip: The suites were a great value.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mel K

I am so delighted to learn that you had such a calm and relaxing time and thank you for staying with us . We look forward to welcoming you back this Fall!!

kowaen mina so thuu puchi - Have a great day!

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

This was our third visit to Hotel Santa Fe and it was perfect for us, for this visit. We had to unexpectedly stay in Santa Fe after a long day of travel and booked the room last minute. The staff was friendly and helpful, our King Jr Suite was spacious, clean and comfortable with microwave, minibar and TVs in both bedroom and living room. We were exhausted and thrilled to be able to order delicious room service dinner late. We had a nice workout in their gym before having a delicious and relaxing breakfast outside on the newly covered patio. A great location for us and what we needed to do.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you so very much for staying with us and I am so glad to learn that we took good care of you.

We hope to see you on your 4th visit soon?

kowaen mina so thuu puchi - Have a great day!