When we walked in, there was a conference occurring, and it was a bit overwhelming with people walking around, my thought was that we were going to be lost in the crowd. I couldn't have been more wrong. The front desk was AMAZING, I think Karen was her name (I hope it was because she was SOO great), but she quickly greeted us to the Hotel, she pulled up our reservations and we found out we had been upgraded as a courtesy to a suite. She was so pleasant, giving us a map of the property, explaining how the shuttle ran and even giving us some recommendations for some fantastic places to visit. I was really impressed with her customer service. Then we went up to our room and I was blown away with how beautiful the room was. There was two TV's, the bed was so comfortable and everything was super clean. My husband and I went down to the pool and there was cucumber water to sip on while we relaxed by the pool. When we came back up there was a sweet little basket with a couple apples and cookies and a hand written note, thanking us for our stay. It was the sweet touches like this that really impressed me. The kindness of the people working there and the beautiful hotel absolutely has my recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe