“Amazing Night!”

Hotel Santa Fe
Ranked #13 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My wife and I recently celebrated our 13th anniversary and stayed one night at the Hotel Santa Fe The Hacienda and Spa. First, all the staff we encountered were extremely pleasant, helpful, and amazingly knew just how much attention to show us (you know how some hotels try to overdue it). Our room was amazing and knowing it was our anniversary, the hotel staff had a very nice welcome gift for us to enjoy. The property itself is beautiful and walking distance to the square and tons of restaurants. Next time we stay in Santa Fe we will always stay at Hotel Santa Fe. They made our anniversary that much more special.

Room Tip: If you can, stay in The Hacienda. You will not be dissapointed. Rooms are beautiful with private h...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SZC76
PaulMargetson, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and allow me to wish you a belated “Happy Anniversary” and may there be many more!

There are newer reviews for Hotel Santa Fe

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Close proximity to all of downtown Santa Fe make walking and really seeing the city a pleasure. The room was very adequate with a lovely sunrise view. The staff were very pleasant and accomodating for my late check-in.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Meg W
PaulMargetson, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Many thanks for staying with us and I am so pleased we took care of your late check in.

kii thu wia‘‘ kanna thu wia - Our House is Your House

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Pleasant inn located within walking proximity to old downtown. Inn offers free shuttle service (drop-off with pick-up if you call when you are ready) around the area. Prices are very reasonable. Nice old style lobby in keeping with the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Yodeler

I am delighted to learn you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of our London Taxi Shuttle Service.

We are indeed continuing to work on our “green” status.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stayed at the Hotel this past week for work. Check-in was very easy and the girl that helped me was very friendly and courteous. She informed me of all the amenities the hotel had to offer including the restaurant. When I arrived in the room there was some cookies and apples with a card from the general manager thanking me for staying at the hotel again (previously stayed a couple of months ago). The room was very clean and and balcony was very nice to sit out on for the evening. Very comfortable bed, slept like a rock. Will definitely stay at the hotel again. Hopefully for pleasure instead of business next time!

Room Tip: Both room's I've stayed in were great.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank gonegolfin33

And we definitely would love to see you again soon! Many thanks for your kind words!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The location is not great, the staff is excellent but the services are not...I would not stay again....I would say more but it would not be complimentary...however, SantaFe deserves a better place...however, they would like for me to say that the bed was comfortable

Room Tip: At another spa
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Steve M
PaulMargetson, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Oh blast!! I am sorry to learn that we upset you but wish you well!

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

So I've stayed here more than once. It's very clean, very welcoming and the spa is the absolute best!! I got a honey scrub and I was in heaven ;) literally.. So yes stay here relax at the spa and you won't be let down! Just get ur own alcohol because the fridge is pretty pricey.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Catalinawaves1

Many thanks for staying with us again and I am so delighted to learn that the Spa took good care of you.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

What an incrdible stay we had. From the customer service to the restaraunt. I was traveling with my dog and they had the most original "doggie care package" I have ever seen. Eloy at the front desk was super and gave us great recommendations for shopping. My new favorite place to stay! LOVED it!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank SusieQSFE

I am so happy to know that we - especially Eloy - “Wowed you!!” - thank you so very much for staying with us and we love being your new favorite place to stay!