The service is fabulous here and I have no complaints. We stayed in Mid-May 5 nights, and had a suite with balcony. Rm was quiet. The staff even took my mother to hospital in the shuttle one day when she became ill. The restaurant and staff were all good. The pool area is nice. You can walk over to the railroad station area to a couple restaurants etc. But this hotel is not within walking distance of the downtown plaza if you are looking for that. We did wait for the shuttle one day and it never arrived so we drove ourselves around town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa