Thursday, June 05, 2014
Mr. Paul Margetson
Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda
1501 Paseo de Peralta
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
Your hotel is one of the main reasons we travel to Santa Fe. Sure, Santa Fe is a mecca for southwestern jewelry and bargains on all sorts of stuff. We love the history and the many interesting sights and structures. We keep coming back to Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda because of the warmth and service of the people.
We particularly enjoy the comfort and quiet of the Hacienda. The rooms are spacious and very well maintained. We feel welcomed by the staff and the beautiful surroundings. Please convey our special thanks to Lupo, Robert, Javier, Richard, Sarah, Shawna and Maritza for making our stay so comfortable. Please tell Herman we especially enjoyed his warm greeting and friendly manner.
It was our pleasure to be among the very first guests on opening night for the indoor/outdoor area of Amaya restaurant. The area provides a scenic addition to your dining facilities. The food is always delicious at the Amaya. This trip, we enjoyed the salmon. What a feast.
Of course, the hospitality room in the Hacienda is always a restful place after a long day of driving or a hard day of shopping or sightseeing. The wine and snacks are a big plus. Service is terrific…attentive and friendly. We can always count on excellent recommendations from the “butlers” for sightseeing or dining if we want to venture out for the evening.
As always, we look forward to our next visit to the Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda.
Sue & Joe Fleming
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe