Hotel Santa Fe
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$199
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

$199
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$179
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)
$229
Santa Fe Sage Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$70
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$161
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$206
$189
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

$197
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$186
$134
Travelocity
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$319
1,785 results
All reviewsowned hotelamaya restaurantbutler servicehacienda sectionnative americansjunior suitefree shuttle serviceresort feethe main hotelhappy hourcontinental breakfasthotel shuttlebottled watersmall balconyrail yardlounge arearailyard district
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Once again my husband and I visited Santa Fe for Valentines Day. Of course, The Hacienda at the Hotel Santa Fe is our hotel of choice. For the third time they certainly didn't disappoint.
My husband spent Friday morning on a business outing which opened up time for me! Gladys gave me most amazing facial in the Spa. Their products of choice are excellent. Ronald Roybal returned Friday and Saturday evening to play his amazing guitar and Native American flute(s) in the bar/lounge while the inviting and cozy fireplace warmed the room. Service is outstanding and staff is always friendly. I can't imagine ever staying anywhere else.
Oh, I can't forget Thomas! Our shuttle driver gave us amazing recommendations of where to go for something different. Thank you, Thomas...we loved Vanessi's! What fun!

Room Tip: Stay in The Hacienda. Lovely
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank kate53_13
PaulMargetsonGM, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thomas is indeed “a treat” and invariably epitomizes “hospitality”. He is always so happy and his colleagues are also invariably a delight (I hope!). Many thanks for staying with us again and I have passed on your kind words to everyone - especially Ron and Thomas.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

When I needed a special treat before a big surgery, I spent some time at this hotel. I had only planned on one night, due to my restricted budget, but when I talked to the Manager of Sales he switched me to another, slightly smaller room, and I was able to stay several more nights, enjoying the close proximity to downtown and all that Santa Fe has to offer, as well as thoroughly enjoying the afternoon free drink and appetizers in the lovely garden area.
It was exactly what I needed to see me through the surgery -- thank you Hotel Santa Fe - I will be back. Your generosity will not be forgotten.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Ashild
PaulMargetsonGM, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments and hopefully your surgery was a great success. We look forward to welcoming you back!

chenoho mima téwe yo tha - We thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

The Hotel Santa Fe, Hacienda and Spa is the most beautiful and welcoming hotel for business, couples &/or family…they are within walking distance to the plaza and all sorts of added shopping, museums &/or entertainment (with a toddler we loved taking advantage of their wonderful and efficient shuttle service)! This hotel offers so much for their more than reasonable rates and they go above and beyond to accommodate your dates needed…their location is superb and the views are spectacular! The staff is highly professional, friendly and knowledgable about their hotel and services and about all that Santa Fe has to offer! We had the pleasure of staying in both the Hotel Santa Fe and then moving over into the Hacienda while visiting family in January 2014…we then sadly lost my sister in February and returned with hours notice to The Hacienda to which the hotel worked diligently to extend our stay throughout the week to meet our needs. Due to our family dynamic we were pleased with each suite…they are all beautiful and very cozy (the balconies and fireplaces are such a lovely touch and the decor and art throughout this hotel is spectacular)! The hotel spa is absolutely wonderful offering a wide range of services from massage to facials, etc…they have a heated outdoor pool and a deluxe gym and an extensive public business center (the wifi is great…actually fast and very reliable)! Their complimentary breakfast is served in the main lobby as well as every floor with complimentary cheeses/fruits and drinks from 5:00-7:00 every evening…the selection was quite impressive and very much appreciated! The butler in The Hacienda is more than accommodating catering to your every need and the room service was the best (we were in our room a couple of times while it was being cleaned and she did a deep cleaning and dusting every time)! The restaurant is superb…we were there long enough to try every item offered on both menus! Again, we found this hotel to serve business meetings & conferences quite well and professionally; as well as; couples and families and we so look forward to returning!

Room Tip: I love online booking; however, at times when we need to accommodate our family dynamic I find online searching is informative but then I contact the hotel personally. I can specifically request certain amenities or suites, floors, etc...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank Veronica S

Wow! Your wonderful review is so greatly appreciated and also so very encouraging. Thank you for taking the time to write such an extensive commentary and we are so sorry for your sad loss. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I'm in Santa Fe almost every month for 3-4 days on business. Discovered the Hotel Santa Fe awhile back and now will stay nowhere else. Wonderful rooms ( ask for one with a small balcony) very nicely appointed. The restaurant is the equal of any but the most expensive venues in SF. The staff, to a man (or woman) are a pleasure. Outgoing, friendly, helpful and professional. Hotel has everything a traveller could need plus a free local jitney service around the downtown area.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony. Even if your alone, book the larger room....well worth it.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank jack w

And we “thank you” for staying with us so often!! I am delighted to learn that we do deliver true hospitality, which is indeed our goal!! Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Having stayed at this uniquely Native American and southwest hotel for many years the atmosphere never disappoints. It feels like returning to my own time share. Love the unique fireplace as I drink complimentary morning coffee or enjoy an evening drink and dessert. The staff are friendly and responded after my visit to my comment about how much I missed the twin sofas in front of the fireplace and how horrific and out of place were the new wing back chairs in front of the fireplace. He even offered a refund when I told him I was surprised about the new amenity fee of which I used none of the "amenities" included. Recommend this hotel for its location, lobby, restaurant, and the staff, many of whom have been there for years.

Stayed: February 2014
4  Thank ZSeaberg

We all agree that the two chairs at the fireplace have to go and they will be replaced soon! We promise!

There are, however, more changes to come with new carpet and sofas will return (but not at the fireplace).

Thank you for staying with us over the years and we all hope that you will enjoy the changes to come!!

kii thu wia‘‘ kanna thu wia - Our House is Your House