Stayed here only 1 night in October, but would definitely return for another visit. We upgraded to a suite which was very lovely, had a balcony & was very clean. Slept like a queen on the softest sheets ever! The hotel has lovely grounds, like an oasis in busy city. Free shuttle to the square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe