I chose the Hotel Santa Fe for my 50th Birthday celebration, because it had a wide range of room choices at rates that were much more reasonable than hotels right on the Plaza. In a word, everything was perfect. I am quite particular about hotels, and this is one of the best. My guests agreed. The fact that hotel was a few blocks from the Plaza was not an issue at all. A couple of times we took the shuttle, but most of the time we enjoyed the walk. It's very close, and the people who rented cars rarely used them.The Hacienda rooms are large and recently updated, and the Hacienda lounge is a great amenity. The junior suites in the hotel were more rustic, but also tasteful and very spacious. And everyone I encountered on the staff was fantastic. As just one example, the head of security volunteered to drive us into town after the regular shuttle hours had ended, and he insisted that if we needed a ride back, we should call at any time -- even though shuttle hours were already officially over. I had my birthday dinner in the Teepee with appetizers beforehand catered by the hotel. The food and service were outstanding, and the prices were very reasonable. Several weeks later my friends are still raving about the food and how wonderful it was to have dinner in the Teepee. I never worried about logistics, because several days before the event, the catering manager sent me a sheet with every little detail spelled out, and in fact everything was executed flawlessly and with good cheer. It bears repeating: The experience was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa