We spent two nights on a get-away in Santa Fe with our older medium-sized dog. The Jr. suite worked well for us -- very quiet, easy in and out with our pet, and comfortable although not a lot of extra space. The service on site was generally excellent including a local shuttle service. Also quite accommodating for pets ($20 per pet per night). In addition, I appreciated the reservation rep who worked with me to get a decent rate. My only service complaint was that the management wouldn't honor a $20 food credit which I believed was part of the package I had agreed to when I made the reservation. At check-in, someone on the phone with the staff person at the front desk (a manager presumably) said I would have to pay an increased room rate to get a food credit. We passed on that, but felt a little disappointed with how the issue was handled. A few other recommendations to the management: if you keep the resort fee ($18 per day), include the continental breakfast as one of the perks along with the complimentary coffee/tea service. Also, the mini-bars are a bit annoying. We would much prefer a straight mini-fridge. Still a great location and nice facilities including a pleasant fitness room and a well-maintained outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa