I could go on all day about our stay at this hotel. We spent 7 nights in the Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa. The staff was courteous and helpful. The room was clean and modern. Loved the shower. We were on the ground floor, yet were not disturbed at night by noise. All the doors are set to close slowly so that they don't slam and make noise. The hotel is only six blocks from the plaza, which was a nice walk when the weather was pleasant. If you did not feel like walking, the hotel provides a free shuttle service to destinations within a mile of downtown. The butlers and house keepers were friendly and helpful. I liked how the butlers would call area restaurants and make reservations. The front desk personnel were also friendly and extremely helpful. We went hiking most days, and would stop at the desk for bottled water, which was provided at no charge. The hotel restaurant served excellent food. Compared to most hotel restaurants I thought the menu prices were quite reasonable. We used the hot tub every night, and never found it crowded. The Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa may not be the ritziest hotel in Santa Fe, but you get more than your money's worth. The continental breakfast each morning was excellent. Lots of fresh fruit. The view from the patio was spectacular. Every evening the hotel served complimentary wine and hors d'oeuvre to get you thru until you went to dinner. Or if you wanted, you could fill up, and save the cost of a meal. Like I said, I could go on all day about our stay. If you are visiting Santa Fe and want to keep your expenses down, The Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa is an excellent place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa