Hotel Santa Fe
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$229
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
$319
  • Pool
Eldorado Hotel & Spa(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$216
$271
$244
  • Pool
Inn and Spa at Loretto(Santa Fe)
$269
$253
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$149
Orbitz.com
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$185
$167
Hilton.com
1,761 results
All reviewsamaya restaurantbutler servicehacienda sectionowned hotelnative americansfree shuttle serviceresort feethe main hoteljunior suitehappy hourcontinental breakfastthe hotel offerssmall balconybottled waterrail yardrailyard districtlounge area
Reviewed June 30, 2013

For the money, I was sorely disappointed. I felt room was tiny and bathroom was old. Wi fi should be free and the resort fee was moot. We also came to Santa Fe and there was a power outage staff seemed utterly flummoxed and incapable of knowing anything. I would not recommend this hotel. There are better values on the plaza.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jennifer R
PaulMargetsonGM, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Sorry to learn of your disappointment and I can assure you that hotels on the Plaza are more expensive!!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is a great looking hotel from the outside and has decent rooms and a nice pool. The service is completely lacking. From the front desk to the restaurant to the maid service, awful service. The only person that seemed to be interested in providing some service was the guy at the pool who brought us some icewater and asked if we wanted to order anything from the room service menu.

The hotel is a good length from the plaza. Not too far but you need to walk through the local park which has a lot of drug dealer looking types.

Breakfast is super expensive and for 4 people cost more than the previous night's dinner. Wifi was terribly slow and not acceptable for doing business.

Agree with an earlier reviewer who said this was a hotel, not a resort.

3  Thank ColoradoCowboy22

After so many encouraging reviews, I am disappointed to learn of your unhappiness with the Hotel. We do our utmost to provide great service, but sadly we obviously “missed” on this occasion. With apologies.

By the way, we have just upgraded our wifi service, so hopefully that problem is behind us!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I spent three days in Santa Fe in June. We wanted a better than average hotel that could give us a quiet room (seems like an impossibility these days) and we found a great deal on-line for the Hotel Santa Fe. When we called to ask about it, Chris told us about a special called Spring to Summer. We specified we wanted a room on the top floor in a quiet location and Chris lined up the perfect room for us -- Room 315 -- a King Suite on the third floor with only one common wall. We heard absolutely no noises from the other rooms or the hallways! What an amazing find. The one drawback I could comment on would be that the bathroom, at least in our unit, seemed older and was rather dark. Other than that, we couldn't recommend a hotel more highly. The King Suite also had a refrigerator and microwave. Very comfortable. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Our room -- Room 315 -- had absolutely no outside noise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SoCalGirlSouthBay_CA
PaulMargetsonGM, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you so very much for staying with us and your kind words. I am happy to note that you had a nice quiet time and all was well.

kinna wachii xoum kowia - Peace, Love and Joy

Reviewed June 19, 2013

You are asked to pay an $18 resort fee when you stay here, but this isn't much of a "resort." The pool is OK but not much different from a regular hotel pool. Same with the workout center. You get wifi included, which is nice, but I'm one of those travelers who feel that all hotels should offer free wifi or risk seeming very 2003. You don't even get breakfast included. Considering the rooms are dated, the beds are uncomfortable and small (I forgot how small a double bed is compared to a queen -- we were in a suite with two beds in one room and a foldout couch in the other), and the hotel isn't as close to the Plaza as you might be led to believe, you might feel, as I did, that you'd be better off paying less at one of the hotel chains that offer free breakfast (and lower rates). The staff are nice and the hotel is fine, but it isn't the resort they claim it to be. And here's what bugged me the most: they have a free coffee bar in the morning, but they only offer milk instead of half and half. They'll give you the cream if you ask for it, but shouldn't it be part of the coffee bar? This seems like a fitting metaphor for the hotel itself.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a family and need room for sleeping, know that the suites with two beds feature double beds, not queens.
3  Thank Wfbtraveler

Sorry to learn that you didn’t enjoy your stay. We offer milk as a healthier alternative to half and half, but all you had to do was ask and it shall be given!! All our beds have been replaced within the past three years and as stated, we are five blocks from the Plaza. Nonetheless, I acknowledge you won’t be back and wish you well on your future travels.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife, grandson, and I stayed in a deluxe king suite with balcony. The sitting room was perfect; the bedroom was a bit tight with about two feet of space on each side of the bed. Our suite on the third floor overlooked the pool and the Paseo. The hotel was pleasant, quiet, and charming. The desk accommodated early check in and called me when the room was ready. I am unable to give the hotel a rating of excellent for a few reasons. First, the bellman at the entrance offered no help with luggage as I unloaded the car. Second, no help was offered inside the hotel as I struggle with five pieces to get to the room. Third, bar service was not available at the pool. The hotel did not offer valet parking; however, I found that to be a convenience because ample parking was available on site and we did not need to wait for a valet to deliver our car when needed. I will consider staying at the Hotel Santa Fe again.

Room Tip: Request room on upper floor with balcony and mountain view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Many apologies for the doorman not helping you with your luggage both outside and inside the Hotel!! Absolutely unacceptable. Nonetheless, thank you for staying with us and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed your stay and I hope you both had a fun time with your grandson. Enjoy those special times!

thu xonn chiimen iy a whachii wye wye - May Your Travels Bring You Back Soon