My friend of 35 years and I recently stayed at the Hotel Santa Fe for a get-away, 4-day weekend. We had a fantastic time! The decor is beautiful and calming, the suite was spacious, and the beds were comfortable (and I'm a light sleeper, so a comfy bed is a must). The staff could not have been nicer or more gracious; when my friend and I had a question about the hairdryer, the desk staff the following day remembered us and asked if our issue had been addressed. The hotel is absolutely beautiful inside and out; the spa is a "must-see" for its incredible, one-of-a-kind quartz crystal wall and sky-and-clouds painted walls. We had very relaxing massages at the spa. The entire atmosphere is one of calm and tranquility everywhere around the property. Wander the hotel to see all the Native-American themed artwork and decor. We stayed 3 nights and enjoyed the convenience of being able to easily walk to the main Plaza area of town, although we also appreciated the free shuttle ride to and from the area, which is especially a boon to shoppers! We both agreed we would definitely stay again at Hotel Santa Fe and Spa. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa