We have been choosing Hotel Santa Fe for our visits to Santa Fe for many years. The price is right for the luxury and service received. The hotel is located just 6 blocks from the main plaza, where shops, restaurants,art galleries and museums abound. My husband and I always choose the Junior Suite which has a separate living room/desk area with minibar fridge, mircowave, and separate flat screen TV across from the sofa, also TV in the king size bedroom. Very cozy and feels like home. The only problem this time is that the hotel was booked and we got the first floor, which is near the parking lot. (we reserved online several months in advance). We prefer the 2nd and 3rd floor. The room was off on a separate hallway, so it was quiet. An outdoor seating area in the restaurant in summer. We love the pool/whirlpool area with trees, flowers, lounge chairs and umbrellas. They even serve you wine at the pool in the afternoons if you want. Very pleasant. Hotel Santa Fe has a Native American flute player who plays only on the weekends, Fri and Sat. So cozy to sit around the kiva fireplace in the lounge area and listen to relaxing music with a cocktail. The hotel provides a daily shuttle to/from any restaurant or shop in the plaza area, so we did not have to take our car. The shuttle and Wi-Fi is included in the daily $18 service charge. Included are the free newspapers if you get to the desk in time mornings, and a coffee bar in the a.m. on each floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa