My daughter and I booked a 3-night stay here after "roughing" it at Canyon de Chelly and Gallup. What a charming and delightful place to stay! We upgraded to the Hacienda, which for a flat fee included two dinners, two spa treatments, complimentary wine and cheese every evening and complimentary continental breakfast every day. There were also coupons for free breakfast each day during out stay, but we are not big breakfast eaters so we didn't use those. We had a gas fireplace in our enormous room. The room was beautifully decorated, the beds were comfy, the towels soft and large, and the bathroom amenities the nicest of any of my hotel experiences ever. The entire place was immaculately clean. We loved the British taxicabs used to shuttle guests (another free service) anywhere within a mile radius of downtown Santa Fe. They come pick you up as well, and this service includes going out to other restaurants for dinner. We didn't drive our own car from the evening we arrived until the day we left. They even allowed us to leave our car after checkout so we could use the shuttle for one more day in Santa Fe, and they offered to pick us up again, even though we were technically no longer guests. The staff throughout the hotel and the Hacienda could not have been more pleasant and helpful. We are thinking of making an annual visit to this hotel for some R and R in the warm sunshine after the long cold winters in the northeast. Highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa