After attending a business meeting in Albuquerque, I brought my wife with me to check out Santa Fe for a couple of days. We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights with the Explorer Package. What a bargain this was and it was well worth it. The package included a full breakfast each morning, a 3 course Prix Fixe dinner and a 2 hour historic personal tour with our guide Nat. The breakfasts were great and filling as you could help yourself to the continental breakfast buffet as well as order a prepared main dish. A great way to bulk up for the day's adventures. Dinner had some good choices and was just okay. However, we were entertained by a Native American flautist who also played Spanish guitar. It was so relaxing and wonderful that we bought one of his CD's after the performance. Our package came with a junior suite that was comfortable and relaxing. Only downside was the sheets in the bed. They were somewhat starchy and not a soft cotton. The historic tour with Nat was entertaining. Nat is a lifetime resident of Santa Fe and his knowledge of its history and his presentation was very entertaining. The hotel offers a shuttle service to most of the tourist attractions and great restaurants. There are so many wonderful things to see and do in Santa Fe. We will be returning in the Spring for a longer vacation and we plan to stay at the Hotel Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa