Stay in the Hacienda & Spa part of the hotel ($15 fee extra per day)--it's like a museum with spa amenities that go well beyond the highest four star hotel expectations!! We arrived on the Rail Runner from Albuquerque, walked across the street to the hotel, a complex adobe structure. The hotel is full of museum-quality Native American artifacts--gorgeous pottery, rugs, sculpture. The concierge will help with day trips and dining suggestions. Every meal in Santa Fe, including at the hotel, was memorable. The nicest part of the Hacienda experience was crossing paths with a variety of amazing people. We had the most fun chatting with a couple from Liverpool.
Complimentary amenities: You'll love the shuttle service to Museum Hill, to Canyon Rd, and around town so you can plan your day accordingly, i.e., walk a few miles and take the shuttle when you get tired or just take the shuttle everywhere. You will receive a basket of fruit upon arrival, bottled water, handmade chocolates on the turned-down bed, appetizers and wine/beer in the evening, full breakfast in the morning, and a daily NY Times.
Other: Be sure to acclimatize before hiking at 7000 ft, and drink LOTS of water because the dry air causes dehydration. While we were visiting, temps varied from near freezing at night to 75 degrees during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe