We stayed here from 08/20-22/12 for two nights and it is a very nice place. Beginning with check-in, it was fast and easy. Our reservations were accurate. We were upgraded to a suite for $10/night more, making the cost of our stay $159 per night + taxes. We did eat in the hotel restaurant for breakfast and it was good. We enjoyed the shuttle which took us to the center of the arts district and came within minutes of our call to pick us up.
Be advised that if you're a light sleeper, this hotel is near the center rail yard and about 4 am the trains begin firing up and blowing their horns. I thought it was kind of neat, but it could be disturbing to others. The outdoor patio and restaurant was closed to all but those attending a group meeting. Therefore, we chose other outside venues for dinner.
Overall, I would rate this hotel four stars. The room was clean and comfortable - modern except the TV was not HD; it was old. The bed was comfy and there were plenty of feather pillows and blankets for one's use. Oh, I almost forgot that we had a couple's massage. Although pricey, the massages were fantastic. Great after a long driving trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa