What a great hotel. After five weeks in a road trip, we decided to stop by Santa Fe and celebrate my birthday there. Never been in the city or New Mexico before, the whole thing was kind of random, but we had a great surprise. The hotel's building inspire peace, its location is tranquil and ease, the pool or the jacuzzi are not crowded, the service is seamless and zero hassle and, last but not least, an amazing restaurant with a spectacular twist to otherwise simple recipes, along with a helpful and not-overbearing but very receptive waitresses. I would return there any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa