We stayed here for four nights and we really had a great time. The staff was helpful and friendly, and our second room was comfortable. The first room, however, was not so comfortable. The A/C filter is just above the bed in the standard King bed rooms, and we were noticing that the air in our room was stuffy and hot and no matter what we did to the A/C temperature, it wasn't cooling down. When I looked up from the bed and saw the A/C filter, I saw that it hadn't been changed since April 2010, over two years ago! Needless to say, it looked very dirty. To the management's credit, though, they took care of the problem by immediately moving us to a Junior Suite two doors down that still adjoined our in-laws room. The new room was very nice, spacious, and best of all... cool!
We purchased a couples massage for our anniversary and while the spa was very nice, the receptionist was kind of rude (unless you were in the process of handing her money), and the massage therapists were very rough with my wife and me. I left the massage in terrible back pain that didn't subside until the next morning. I would recommend NOT using the massage services!
The place could use a few updates: the TVs and shower heads seem to date from when the hotel opened in 1991. At the rates they charged, flat screen TVs and nice shower heads are a must-have.
Overall, it was a good experience, and we would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe