Hotel Santa Fe
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Santa Fe Sage Inn(Santa Fe)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Inn at Vanessie(Santa Fe)
  • Breakfast included
Inn of the Five Graces(Santa Fe)
  • Restaurant
1,742 results
All reviewsamaya restaurantbutler servicehacienda sectionowned hotelnative americansfree shuttle serviceresort feethe main hoteljunior suitehappy hourcontinental breakfastthe hotel offerssmall balconybottled waterrail yardrailyard districtlounge area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I spent 10 nights at Hotel Santa Fe and really enjoyed my entire stay from beginning to end. Everyone I met on the staff was very helpful and friendly. Eloy was exceptional. I took the shuttle a few times and as soon as I needed it, someone immediately took me to my destination. There is a cozy fireplace in the lobby which I loved. The Native American decor makes it special. The restaurant was closed for most of my visit but the few items they served were excellent. Nice fitness room. My room was very clean. I highly recommend Hotel Santa Fe.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
PaulMargetsonGM, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2012

Sorry that the Restaurant was closed for a few days during your stay for our annual deep cleaning, but thank you for your understanding.

chenoho mima téwe yo tha - We thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

We stayed 2 nights in late January 2012. We paid $78/night via Hotwire. The staff at Hotel Santa Fe were all friendly, I have no gripe about the staff. The gal at the front desk was very welcoming and had a good sense of humor.

Our guest room was really small...see the picture below showing the bathroom door barely clearing the toilet by way of example. There's room to walk around the sides of the bed and that's about it.

Most people (including us) don't go to Santa Fe to watch TV all day, but the TV was an old school glass tube not a flat screen if you care. We were on the third floor and the wireless Internet was USELESS. We could barely connect and when we did it was a very weak/slow connection. We just went down to the bar area to check email, connection worked fine there.

We had to open the balcony doors and drape a blanket over the left hand door to block a very strong draft coming in through the sizable gap between the door and frame. We left the blanket in place the whole stay.

My wife brushed against a full length mirror to the right of the bathroom door and it fell off the wall. It didn't break, nobody was hurt, but the mirror could stand to be attached more securely that the two wobbly screws in place.

On-site parking was free and plentiful. The railyard area is a 5 minute walk, we ate at Pranzo (Italian) our first night there...good spot. It is more than a 15 minute walk to get to the Santa Fe square, so this place isn't exactly centrally located.

Overall I'd say prepare yourself for the fact that this is an older hotel and you'll see that, but it was clean and pleasant and I believe a good value. I'd stay there again.

Room Tip: I suspect the closer you are to the reception/bar area, the better your chances of getting a decent wireless signal.
2  Thank HoustonAttorney
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I have food allergies to garlic and fish. My daughter had made a reservation for the Christmas Day buffet and told the person taking the reservation about my problem. The restaurant manager, Sophia, called my daughter in California to asked how they could help out. When we arrive on 12/23/11, we ate dinner at the beautiful restaurant, talked to Sophia, and had a special meal prepared for me on Christmas day. Everyone in the hotel went out of their way to be helpful. We enjoyed the evening entertainment and had a wonderful family holiday.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

I am so delighted to learn that Sophie and her staff took such good care of your requests. Thank you so much for staying with us!!

ko piane ca whachii - May Blessings Come Your Way

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I booked a trip to Santa Fe as a surprise gift for my husband at Christmas and after much thought, settled on the Hacienda portion of The Hotel Santa Fe. The room ( a fireplace suite) was very nice...I will say the only disappointment I had was that when I booked ( and during two separate telephone conversations), the reservationist assured me that this category of room would indeed have "vigas" (exposed rafters) in the ceiling, and ours did not; I did not bring it to Anyones attention after we settled in...simply because I was happy with what we had, I just wanted to have what I thought I was getting--that being said, from a self- professed hotel snob, this was very minor and our stay was delightful! The fireplace was fabulous after being out in the cool air all day and the shower was like ours at home...delighful! We didn't really use our butler, but I did partake in e afternoon wine, it was a nice touch after being out and about all day. Please....if you do have the opportunity to stay here, doooooo get a massage by Blake; I have had massages all over the world, and she, by-far is in the top two masseuses I have encountered. We didn't ever hang out in the main lobby or eat at Amaya, as we ate at other places around town. The location is not too far at all from the plaza and with our rental car, it was super easy to get around...we are from the 4th largest city in the country, so navigating the streets of Santa Fe was a breeze! We traveled in the Winter, so I would imagine the purple cabs would come in handy during the Summer and that during warmer months, walking to the plaza would be super easy! Do not hesitate with the location of the Hacienda, as it was truly a non issue. Also, I am a very light sleeper and even though our room was near Cerrillos road, it never bothered me, and that speaks volumes! I would highly recommend the Hacienda...and we will Be back next January!

4  Thank texasgirlandboy22
PaulMargetsonGM, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2012

How naughty of us to suggest to confirm that your suite in The Hacienda would have vigas when only a very few are fitted out this way. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I have already spoken to our reservation agents. Thank you for your kind words and I am so happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and greatly appreciate your recommendation. I have passed on your compliments to Blake in our Spa and I know she will be thrilled.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Everyone at the Hotel Santa Fe is exceptional. From reservation to check out, every person we met was helpful, unbelievably nice, and always had time for us. The hotel is walking distance to the plaza, beautifully decorated, quiet and here's the best part...Pet Friendly! For all you you no pet folks don't worry; the dog walking area is super clean & I didn't hear any barking, howling or ruckus. For the pet lovers, you get detailed instructions on the expectations for YOUR care of the pet during your stay. If you can't manage what is expected, then pets are not for you. And they get a little goody-bag to help them settle in; so sweet!
We have been to Santa Fe many times over many years & have generally rented casitas or stayed at smaller santa-fe-wonky-type places. So needless to say, we were skeptical about staying at a larger hotel. That was very very silly. All of the little problems that we had in the past just disappeared. And I truly believe that if anything was amiss, the staff of the hotel Santa Fe would not only be prompt, but would go out of their way to make the customer happy. Most importantly, we did not feel that we lost our privacy. Even though it is a large hotel, there were not screaming, running, misbehaving children, rude adults, or barking dogs. This is a beautifully managed hotel.

1  Thank fcollie

Thank you for such kind words and I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with your best friend (pet). Please come back again soon and in the meantime I wish you a very Happy New Year!