This past August, we celebrated my new job with a short lux trip to Santa Fe. We typically look for deep deals while traveling to NM, but this time we wanted to splurge. I am so glad we chose the Hacienda at Hotel Santa Fe! Our stay was excellent! The hotel is sprawling, located in a great location within walking distance to most major sites on the square. We were across the street from a vintage Cowboy boots and clothing shop--awesome finds. The staff at the hotel were attentive and accommodating. We rented a room with "butler" service--a very large suite with a fireplace and patio. Butler service means you can call for this or that and they send a person who quickly and efficiently meets your individualized needs (extra pillows, help lighting the fireplace). We happened to arrive in Santa Fe during a rainy week--turned into a really great stay. We loved our suite so much, we lolled around reading and enjoying each other's company while we heard the rain hit the windows. During our stay, I had a fantastic 2 hour spa service at the onsite spa, located right across the patio from our room. A fantastic massage and body scrub ritual that drained me of the stress remaining from a previous crappy employment situation! Our suite was huge, the king sized bed was extremely comfortable, with great upscale bedding. Our daughter slept comfortable on a very large pull out couch in the living room (we had a closed door between the living area and the bedroom/bathroom. Everything was in the Santa Fe adobe style. The entire place is owned and operated by a local tribe, I believe the only hotel in Santa Fe that is tribally owned. The hotel was a really great on site restaurant, we ate there on the gorgeous patio for lunch, and enjoyed the view of the gardens.We enjoyed our week-long trip immensely, and would heartily recommend this hotel, especially the Hacienda portion of the hotel, to all travelers to Santa Fe. (we have no experience with the smaller, less luxurious rooms within the "hotel" portion of the hotel, but did walk through the hotel, and everything looked lovely, clean, with an authentic Santa Fe vibe). The hotel also provides free transportation about town for those who need a lift, in a purple PTCruiser. Thank you Hacienda for such a memorable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa