The attraction of Santa Fe is no secret. For us Coloradans this time it was a combination of the Indian Market and the last week of the Chamber Music Festival.
Hotel Santa Fe is becoming a top choice for us and as usual it did not disappoint. Our room was comfortable, and overlooked the pool and hot tub this time. We enjoyed both of them.
The amenities and laid-back comfort there are remarkable and the location is convenient to the Plaza, but far enough away for a quiet relaxed setting. The ever-ready shuttle service in little British cabs or a group-size van puts the whole town within scope without always wondering about parking. The Amaya Restaurant at the hotel is itself a destination all day.
However, the really exceptional thing that puts it all together is the universal friendliness and responsiveness of the entire hotel management and staff. One can forget how to worry and frown during a stay there.
Next trip we will use the fitness center too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering spacious accommodations along with cultural activities, this Native American-owned hotel is situated in Santa Fe's Railyard District and features exceptional on-site spa services and gourmet dining options. Hotel Santa Fe offers a unique cultural experience with on-site ceremonial dance performances, historical storytelling and an on-site gift shop featuring hand-made crafts. Guests can also enjoy relaxing around the outdoor fireplace and listening to live Native American music. Guests at the Hotel Santa Fe can also enjoy Native American-inspired cuisine at the on-site Amaya Restaurant or unique cocktails at Amaya Bar. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and lush outdoor gardens. In the area surrounding the Hotel Santa Fe, guests can easily discover a number of art galleries, museums and restaurants. Historic downtown Santa Fe is also located only a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe