“Pure Bliss”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Beautiful photo my wife took last Feb, looks like a painting to me
Home sits above the San Jose Dam.
Open Layout Adobe Home.
Full size Kitchen with all the necessities.
Incredible views of the River.
Enjoy the breeze coming off the River and down the canyon.
Master Bedroom features dramatic Restoration Hardware Bed
There is a divider which closes up the Master from the Living Room.
Guest Room with a computer center.
Large Bathroom with Jacuzzi Tub.
Beautiful Pickle Wood Doors though out the home.
Our stone staircase to the viewing deck by the Waterfall.
To the right of the home you can see the carved in stone waterfall
View down river.
We have been hard at work clearing river frontage for our guests.
Perfect Fly Fishing Water.
This was shot right above the Dam looking down river
Our new staircase to the River.   On the far left you can see part of the Waterfall.
Plenty of room for fishing below the cliff.
Yes, places like this do exist near Santa Fe.
Perfect Campground site.
Our staircase to the bottom has motion lights to help you return after night fall
High end design features all around the home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Teresa J
“Pure Bliss”
Reviewed October 4, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

My mom and my daughter and I stayed at the Pecos River Cliff House for a nice long weekend. The views were breathtaking. The amenities were on point. We never had to search for anything as everything was neatly labeled....and I mean everything! The hummingbirds kept us entertained for hours. I thought I was going to get a lot of reading done but in reality I would sit on the back patio and just stare at the view. Time seems to stand still and allows you to just take it all in. I feel so lucky to have found this place and cannot wait to visit again!

Your age range 35-49
immortali...
NOYB
“Perfect Privacy, Spectacular Beauty!”
Reviewed September 26, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This gorgeous property was the first time I've rented a getaway that was actually
better in person than in the pictures (and the pictures are gorgeous enough as it is). I can't say enough about how special this private, beautiful property is. The first night we sat out on the porch and watched the lightning show over the river valley, such a breathtakingly beautiful experience! The house itself is spacious and clean, gorgeously decorated, and stocked with everything and anything you might need. Robin was a super host, so friendly and laid back, and always available to answer any questions, he made our stay so easy! We will definitely be back!

JDm452
Grootschermer, The Netherlands
“Better than magical! I can't think of a better place”
Reviewed September 14, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This is an amazing house.
Very large and beautifully designed.
And for those of you (like me) who can't live without a good internet connection: this WiFi is one the best I have ever come across.

I can imagine doing lots of things while staying here. Going down to the river (you can sit there or make a fire and I have been told there are hammocks there as well) or going on trips.
I came for solitude and for looking at nature and that is what I got.
Starting my days with a glorious sunrise, sitting outside just watching the hummingbirds and the squirrels and the lizards, listening to the sound of the river below.
Taking pictures. Feeling the stress leave my soul.

I was very impressed by the way Robin communicated from the very beginning. Always friendly, always fast to respond. He was the perfect host.

If you plan to stay in this region do not even hesitate: stay at the Pecos River Cliff House.
I guarantee you will have the time of your life where you choose to climb down to the river or take trips or - like me - just focus on the nature around the house.

redlandfd
Oklahoma
“An excellent stay!”
Reviewed July 14, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Very, very nice house! Great views, comfortable, has wifi, and connected tv. Two beds, one in a back bedroom, the other facing the patio with curtain and screen. Wonderful sunrises and sleep to the sound of running river below, using the screen doors for cooling and fresh air.
Has a fully functional kitchen, bright and pleasant. Be sure to contribute to the share pantry. Good laundry area; house is bright and open.
Area is secure, two gates to access the property, didn't see another person while there. Camping and fishing area down the cliff using stairs from the patio.
One thing to keep in mind, you are 40 minutes from Santa Fe and 25 to Las Vegas, so no quick runs to the store and plan your day trips accordingly.
Lots of stuff to do nearby, fishing, hiking, Santa Fe stores, Historic Sites, etc. or just chilling on the Pecs
I hope to stay here again.

Barry P
Boca Raton, Florida
“Words Do Not Do Justice”
Reviewed July 12, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Magical is a good word but words simply do not do this property justice! Absolutely breathtaking views from the floor to ceiling sliding doors facing the river. The sunrises and sunsets were spectacular. All night sleeping to the sounds of the running Pecos River-have not slept like that since I was a baby (from what I remember). Kitchen fully stocked for your dining pleasure and the bed was oh so delightful! If you are a steam fan the shower has steam which was marvelous with every shower. Just 25 minutes from Santa Fe right off I25. Great location. As spectacular as the property is, the owner is even better. The most attentive and pleasurable person to work with. I had wanted to tube the river (ultimately could not get spousal unit into water) and asked Robin if there were tubes. There were not so she sent someone to buy them the day before we arrived. Between the property and owner this is a must stay property when in the Santa Fe area or just to get away with no Santa Fe!! Do not miss this place we cannot wait until our next trip to Santa Fe!!

Patricia...
Boca Raton, Florida
“A place to get away from it all!”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We just got back from the Pecos River Cliff House. Take two extremely stressed out professional for crazy South Florida, and put them in the Cliff House - you get two extremely relaxed and refreshed people, that did not want to go back! What a magical, breathtaking place. The view, the sounds, the stars, and not to mention the hummingbirds. Robin was extremely attentive to make sure our trip was a success. I highly recommend the Pecos River Cliff House.

Connector...
“Excellent family friendly home and location!!!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We loved this place! Its location is the best. We had a jeep and crawled through the National Forrest for an entire day (the entrance is just down the road) and went to the top of the fire watch tower. What a view!!! We also went hiking at the local national parks, played in the rivers / streams, and sat outside by the fire. The sun rise is amazing (but early)! Santa Fe was great one evening and the Meow Wolf was certainly interesting. This was one of our greatest get aways!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing