“French Bistro”

Ranked #5 of 578 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Clafoutis is a French Restaurant and Bakery that serves Breakfast and Lunch. We baked fresh bread and pastries daily.
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I ate at this french flavored restaurant several times for breakfast. Great atmosphere and good food. Enjoy

Write a ReviewReviews (1,344)

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Breakfast this am! Fast service! Great value, delicious food. Ham and cheese crepes and the ABC omelette . It may just breakfast but it was divine. Don't miss this place!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

You might want to share this as these are really big,and very good.The bread was awsome,but it was very busy in the square so it is very popular.We liked it.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We had been told by staff at the Eldorado that this was a great breakfast spot and they were right on. Nice cozy atmosphere and with the wonderful smell of fresh baked goodies of all kinds we couldn't wait to order. The staff was super efficient. I had crepes stuffed with ham and swiss cheese that were perfectly cooked. On the way out we purchased a couple of the lemon cakes to take home to Colorado. Could not share the cake with fellow employees as I had planned because I just wanted it all to myself after tasting it.
We will be back no doubt about it.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Suggestion - never try this one for a late lunch.
We three arrived for a late lunch and learned that our first two quiche choices were already s
old out. ....So we ordered - two other quiches and a "Brie" sandwich. Fifteen minutes into our wait, we were told that our third choice quiche was also sold out, so we picked yet another. When our meal was served, the "brie" sandwich had none of the ingredients described on the menu, including nothing that I would recognize as brie. There was lots of meat on a sandwich that I expected to be meatless. I asked for a confirmation that the sandwich was the "Brie" sandwich. "Absolutely" was the answer.

Later, another waitress inspected it and said it was not a Brie, but rather a Cuban.

One problem - we were served by multiple waitresses, some of whom seemed to be very new and not yet well-trained.

Although I'd prefer to be meatless, the sandwich was very good.

2  Thank Judith K