This hotel is just another wonderful example of the Auberge family of resorts. Cannot think of a single thing I would change. The spa is probably the best in NM and one of the best we ever experienced. The restaurant Terra is terrfic and sitting on the patio watching the sun set while drinking a glass of wine is perhaps one of the best ways to end a terrifc day at the resort.
This is a special place and having one of the resort's Mercedes to buzz around in while plotting your return is indeed, AWESOME!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe