Beautiful quiet secluded intimate resort. Impeccable service! Complimentary use of Mercedes during stay was such a treat. A very "mod" feel to the place. Wood burning fireplace in the room and on the patio very nice. Comfortable beds. Be aware the ground floor rooms have concrete floors - kind of cold in the bedroom but heated in the bathroom. Huge soaking tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe