We spent our 20th anniversary at Encantado. Our accomadations were in a one bedroom Casita which was very large and quite nice. The bathroom floor was even heated and the wood burning fireplace in the living room was excellent. The patio was large with an outside fireplace and was a prefect place to view the sunset. One drawback with the patio is that they face the parking lot. The initial view is disappointing and then you observe the sun setting behind the mountains and all is well.
Enough can't be said about the service at this property. From the minute you exit the car you are treated warmly by everyone on staff. The check-in process was painless and continued throughout our stay. One of the highlights of our stay was getting to use the convertible Mercedes for the whole day. You can reserve the car and use it without limitations. We drove to Bandelier National Park and hiked up to the cliff dwellings. Then in the afternoon/evening drove into Santa Fe for dinner. The car was a great perk at no charge.
Dinner at Terra was fantastic and the service was again outstanding. We have traveled extensively and tend to frequent higher end properties.The service at Encantado is no doubt one of the best, if not the best, we have ever experience. Although the property is relatively small everything you need is there; spa, pool and a bar. The spa was great and we felt like no one else was around. We booked a couples suite which includes an outdoor shower, sauna and whirlpool.. Great times!!!
We booked a hot air balloon ride through the hotel and what an experience that was. Johnny from Santa Fe Balloon company is ranked as one of the top 3 pilots in the world.
Overall the experience at Encantado was perfect way to celebrate our anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe