Stayed 5/19-5/22 in a vista suite (thanks to a LHW upgrade). This is a wonderful place only 10 minutes from downtown Santa Fe. The rooms are luxurious but you do not need to spend the extra bucks for a room with a view (vista room). The view is nice but can be seen just as well from the main building. They have a free car service to take you into town. The spa is wonderful-I had the best massage I've ever had in my life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe