We had a fabulous weekend stay at Encantado. I have been to many high end resorts and service is what seems to separate the five star resorts from the above average resorts. Encantado is definitely a five star resort and does not disappoint in service. They provide you with unlimited transfers throughout the santa fe area in one of their mercedes . This includes the airport and the plaza in santa fe. They satisfied every possible request that we had. The rooms are remarkable and include private patios, woodburning fireplaces, and complimentary nonalcohoic beverages. The Spa is one of the best that we have seen. I have nothing negative to say. This hotel ranks favorable with any hotel that I have stayed in. I have stayed in the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel, the Grand Del Mar, Four Seasons Austin, and the MGM Skylofts in the last year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe