My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights in early November. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was superb. The yoga studio is very nice with a beautiful view of the mountains. The room was very nice, large and well appointed. Some reviewers have complained about views of the parking lot. The rooms with larger numbers are away from the lots. Our room was 54 and had a very nice view.
The Santa Fe Opera is about 15 min away, and the plaza in Santa Fe is about 20 min away, making it easy to get into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe