We stayed for 5 nights June 30 - July 5, 2014. A superb resort in all regards. Excellent service and staff. Nothing but great Four Seasons service. Terra, the restaurant is great. The hotel is located 15 minutes from Santa Fe in the foothills. Shuttle service is provided all day/evening.
This hotel goes out of its way to impress. Understated, casual, but excellent all at once. The gym, pool, in-room dining, friendliness of staff, restaurant, were all tremendous.
Santa Fe is wonderful. Part mountains, part desert. Very scenic. Fresh air, big beautiful, blue skies. Great sightseeing. We hiked and biked. Others enjoy the art galleries or opera, which are world class. A great destination!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe